Thursday, December 11, 2008

Frostbite

From the m4m casual encounters:

The title: want this pussy?

The post itself is completely boring, but the combination of the title and the photo and the post itself moderately entertaining.
tight, warm ass here. gl bi-racial guy looking for masc tops to come open me up. i prefer guys who know what they like in bed and want to show me. send stats and/or pics for response. i have pics also

I am not a gay man, so clearly I am not the expert here, but I don't think anyone sees a tranquil winter landscape and thinks about sex. I mean, I think about sex all the time, but if I happen to think about sex while looking at a tranquil winter landscape I immediately start thinking about frostbite.

I am not a gay man, but sometimes reading gay craigslist makes me kind of wish I were , if only because of posts like this one: Getting high in hose n heels. Dressing up and smoking weed and having sex with a stranger actually sounds kind of fun. If you end up dating, it's the cutest how-we-met story ever, and if you never see the guy again it's still a great story for when you get into drunk overshare mode.

But then I read the post and it made me giggle. 
mostyl str8 but want to suck in hose and heels n MAYBE get _ucked...5'5 165 light trimmed safe only..cannot host
Short little straight guy who wants to give head.

Crossdressing is usually a straight guy thing, and so oddly enough I'm tempted to believe that this guy actually is "mostyl str8" and that kind of warms the cockles of my heart. The nice thing about craigslist is that there is such an interesting array of sexuality. 

No comments: